T.O.P. Frequently Asked Questions

  1. When can I take possession of my unit?

    Possession of unit can only be obtained after the issue of the Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP). The developer’s lawyer will serve the Notice of Vacant Possession to you through your lawyer to advise you on the payment to be made before taking vacant possession of your unit. Your appointment for home collection is possible upon full payment.

  2. After making full payments, how can I arrange appointment for my home collection?

    You can make your appointment through our online e-appointment system. The User ID and Pin No will be sent to you together with your Notice of Vacant Possession through your lawyer.

  3. Can I select the date and time for my home collection?

    Yes. The appointment date and time is subject to availability on a “first come first serve” basis. You may check on the available date and time slots on our online e-appointment system.

  4. Can my relative or friend collect the keys on my behalf?

    Yes. On the day of the appointment, the authorized person will need to produce the original Letter of Authorization and his/her NRIC or passport for verification.

  5. What is the procedure and what are the document(s) required for home collection?

    On the day of the appointment, please come at the appointed time to meet with our Customer Service Officer at your development. You will need to bring along your NRIC or passport, the Notice of Vacant Possession, acknowledgement slip of your confirmed appointment, lawyer’s letter and an original Letter of Authorization if you are collecting the keys to the unit on behalf of the purchaser(s).

  6. What will be handed over to me?

    Our Customer Service Officer will handover a home collection kit to you, which will include the following:

    (i) the unit’s keys,
    (ii) the relevant operating manuals and warranties in relation to the various appliances and accessories,
    (iii) air-conditioner controllers.

    Apart from that, our Customer Service Officer will also accompany you to your unit to handover the kitchen appliances and accessories. The home collection process will take about 30 to 45 minutes.

  7. Do I need to apply for renovation?

    Yes. Before carrying out any renovation to your unit, you will need to apply for approval from the Management Office and place a renovation deposit as security for observance of house rules and removal of any debris/waste. Where applicable, you will also require to obtain approval from the relevant authorities and provide documentary proof of these approvals to the Management Office before commencement of any works.

  8. Can I install grilles for my windows and/or doors?

    Yes, you may install grilles. They have to be internal grilles or installed behind existing windows, sliding doors and boundary lines, except the main door. However, to maintain a uniform aesthetic outlook of the estate, there is a need to follow the approved grilles design and colour shown in the Resident’s Guide. You will need to apply for approval from the Management Office.

  9. Do I have to apply for a parking lot?

    Yes, if you owns a vehicle and is residing in the development. You may apply for a car decal using the application form in the Resident’s Guide together with a copy the Vehicle Registration Card and/or a company certificate (for company car) and submit to the Management Office. The allocation of car park lots is subject to availability and is at the discretion of the Management Office.

  10. How do I apply for utilities and how long does it take for activation?

    You may apply your utilities in person at Singapore Power or online at www.spservices.com.sg. For enquiries, you may call them at their helpline: 1800 222 2333. It will take about 3 business days for Singapore Power to activate the utilities.